New to M'boro like us? Here our top 5 things to check out.
We have 2 kids so of course this is a family friendly list. Here some of our favorite things to check out in the immediate area.
1) Discovery Center at Murfree Spring This place is part children's museum and part nature center. Plenty of things for you and your kids to explore.
2) Murfreesboro Saturday Market Walk through Murfreesboro town square while browsing plenty of local goods. The shops and restaurants are open too. Its a very chill atmosphere with lots of people to meet and greet.
3) Just Love Coffee Less than a mile from our shop and so so delicious. Excellent staff. Try their Cappuccino and spinach & strawberry salad!
4) Barfield Crescent Park An awesome park with ball fields, disc golf course, playgrounds, nature center and nature trails. Get lost in there for a bit, its pretty cool.
5) Murfreesboro's Stones River Greenway System This trail system has plenty of miles for walks, biking and long boarding. It follows waterways so there is always something to see.
6) Ok. Its a top 5 list because these last two places are in Smyrna. They must be included. The splash pad at Gregory Mill Park. Totally free and your kids will love it. Don't forget to stop by Karin's Kustard and Hamburgers for, you know, custard and hamburgers.